July 22, 2007



Today has been a pretty chill day. It's Sunday and it's raining. Sunday's here are worse than at home. Absolutely everything is closed. There are a few restaurants and the gas stations. There isn't even a grocery store open on Sunday's. At least not in Kiel. They say that there are a few open in Hamburg-but it's a long ride for a loaf of bread! Not a big deal however, I have quite a bit of homework to do for tomorrow morning.
These are obviously pictures of my room. It's actually not bad at all. I have my own bathroom and the building provided a pillow and blanket (the matching ones). I have my own pillow though, the ones they provided were quite odd. The kitchen is down the hall. We all spend a lot of time there since the rooms are small. There isn't much airflow unless you open your door and your window, so we all spend a lot of time with our doors open. It seems to be an invitation for anyone passing to come on in. Most times it's OK, but sometimes all I want is a little circulation minus the company.









1 Comment:

  1. Sabrina said...
    Okay, did I miss something??? Did you move to Germany?

Post a Comment